Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Much

I have been thinking about a passage of scripture.

Acts  18:9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:  18:10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

The apostle Paul was able to remain in Corinth for another year and a half teaching the word of God without fear because God told Paul, "Be not afraid, but speak, do not be quiet: for I am with you, and no man shall be able to hurt you; for I have much people in this city".

I wonder, how many people does God have in the city that we live in? Why are we quiet? What do we have to fear? Death? Dismemberment? Prison?

How many of us touch and connect because we are God's people? How many of us reach out to our neighbor? How many of us help others?

Do I obey the spirit? Am I listening? Am I hearing? Are you listening?

What do you want me to do Lord?

Post a Comment