Monday, July 25, 2016

Time

I have come to realize that my time is best put to use praising my heavenly father, studying the word of God and speaking in tongues. When I spend my time in his presence and worshipping him the problems of this world melt away. Nothing is more powerful than God.

There were times when I suffered from fibromyalgia or cervical pain that as I sang praises to him or sat writing articles to spread his word that I felt completely well afterwards. There is power in speaking God's word and praising God. Bring the power into your life. Allow God to change your health, finances and relationships by praising him instead of worrying.

When you feel anxious, praise him. When you feel burdened, praise him. When you feel tired and sick, praise him. Take time each day to read the Holy Bible out loud and to sing praises and hymns to him for at least twenty minutes a day and you will see what kind of difference it will make in your life.

Written by Lisa Collier Clewis, 25 July 2016

Post a Comment