Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dedicate Your Children To The Lord

When each one of my children were born I praised God for blessing me with a child then I dedicated that child to God and then I took that child to my pastor and he dedicated my child to the Lord and blessed my child. I dedicated each child to God and taught my children as much of the word as I could. If you love your child(ren) then honor God by discipling your child, taking him or her to church and teaching the Holy Bible at home. Put a song in your child's heart, faith that God will never leave him nor forsake him because he will never leave your child nor forsake your child. Equip your child for the future with God's word, the Holy Bible.

Proverbs 22:6 Raise up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Ephesians 6:1-4 Children , obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour your father and mother; ( which is the first commandment with promise;) That it may be well with you, and you may live long on the earth. And, you fathers, provoke not your children to anger; but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. (Admonition = calling attention to, mild rebuke or warning.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.


Post a Comment